Vegan/Keto:"MeatZola!". I always loved pasta and ground beef ,mmmm! So now that I don't eat beef and pasta anymore, I found a healthier way to still enjoy the yummy foods I like!
You can have Vegan/Keto:"MeatZola!" using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan/Keto:"MeatZola!"
- Prepare 1 pack of Tofu Shirataki spaghetti.
- Prepare 1 pack of Yves mexican veggie ground beef.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Ketchup (amount to your taste).
- It’s 1 of thin slice of butter (of your choice).
- You need 1 of small onion chopped.
- You need of Medium sized tomato diced.
- Prepare of Vegetable stock season.
- You need of Sea salt.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Hot sauce.
- It’s of Splenda sweeteners 5 packet's.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese powder.
- You need 1 of plantain.
Vegan/Keto:"MeatZola!" step by step
- Spaghetti: Using a strainer, wash noodles with warm water. Place in a microwavable bowl along with a little sea salt and garlic powder. Mix well then warm for 3 minutes..
- Yves mexican veggie ground beef: Using a frying pan, place burner on medium heat. Add a bit of olive oil to coat base of pan, place onions and tomatoes in pan adding meat a few minutes after veggies heat a bit. Let cook for about 6 minutes then add sea salt, butter, vegetable stock seasoning, garlic powder, hot sauce and ketchup. Mix well. Serve on top of noodles with sprinkled parmesan cheese powder. For plantain slices, for a more sweeter soft texture I used a over ripped plantain to fry..