Banana Bread. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! I'm not a big fan of banana bread, but we had three or four bananas wasting away in the pantry so I decided to give this bread a shot. Cream the sugar and butter in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
You'll never make another banana bread recipe again! Mix sugar and butter in large bowl. Stir in eggs until well blended. You can have Banana Bread using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- You need 3/4 of bananas.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 scoops of peanut butter.
- You need 2 scoops of honey.
- Prepare 2 cups of gluten free flour.
- It’s 1 spoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 spoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of walnuts.
- Prepare 2 spoons of sweet chocolate powder.
- It’s 1/2 spoon of salt.
Stir in flour, baking soda and salt just until moistened. In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking soda and salt. Stir in the sugar, beaten egg, and vanilla extract. Banana bread is a great way to use up extra bananas (or those ones that go brown).
Banana Bread step by step
- Pre heat oven 170C.
- Smash the bananas very well and when they are ready, mix them with the eggs, honey and peanut butter.
- Add the flour, baking powder, salt & the chocolate powder. Mix well and add the walnuts & mix again..
- Add the mixture into the mold and heat it for 50-55 min. Enjoy 😍.
Put them to use with some classic banana bread recipes. In large bowl, beat sugar and butter with spoon until light and fluffy. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. There are several possible explanations behind this. You may have added too much or too little baking soda, or maybe your baking soda has already gone bad.