Chicken parmesan. Rao's will take your Chicken Parmesan to the next level with our Tomato Basil Sauce. Check out one of our delicious chicken recipes! Simple Chicken Parmesan is the perfect dish to lure kids into the kitchen – what kid doesn't like chicken tenders and spaghetti?
Coat a saute pan with olive oil and place over medium heat. Pound the chicken thin: Place the chicken cutlets one at a time between two layers of plastic wrap or wax paper. Dip chicken in egg; then in bread crumbs. You can cook Chicken parmesan using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken parmesan
- It’s 1 of small box of spaghetti noodles.
- It’s 1 tsp of oil.
- It’s 1 jar of spaghetti sauce.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1-8 ounce of bag of mozzarella.
- You need 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 cup of Colby jack cheese.
- It’s 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
Place slices of mozzarella on top of chicken. In a shallow bowl, combine butter, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and salt. Place bread crumbs and cheese in another shallow bowl. The main components of this dish, the sauce and the chicken, can be prepared in advance.
Chicken parmesan instructions
- Prepare chicken breasts (see fried chicken recipe I posted).
- Bring water to a boil with oil and add noodles. Cook until tender..
- Mix noodles with minced garlic, onion powder, sugar and spaghetti sauce..
- Put spaghetti on a large serving tray or baking dish and top with shredded Colby jack. Top with chicken breasts and mozzarella cheese then sprinkle with parmesan cheese..
When you're ready to eat, simply assemble and bake. To prepare homemade breadcrumbs instead of store-bought, try Lucinda's simple how-to. From the book "Mad Hungry" by Lucinda Scala Quinn (Artisan Books). Stir the oil and herbs in a small bowl to blend. Brush both sides of the cutlets with the herb oil.