Cheesy Chicken, Bacon and Broccoli Casserole. This ultra creamy chicken casserole is made with cheese sauce, pasta, chicken, broccoli and bacon. Kid-friendly and perfect for a weeknight meal! A chicken casserole your family will be happy to have for dinner!
Cheesy Chicken Bacon Broccoli Casserole is the definition of comfort in casserole form: layers of chicken, bacon, broccoli, and cauliflower rice get wrapped in a savory cheese sauce. This easy week-night low carb dinner is enough to serve a crowd or provide plenty of left-overs to make your busy week a breeze. Add garlic powder, ground pepper, and bacon grease (optional). You can cook Cheesy Chicken, Bacon and Broccoli Casserole using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Chicken, Bacon and Broccoli Casserole
- You need 6-8 of chicken thighs.
- It’s 3 cups of brown minute rice.
- It’s 2 cups of crumbled bacon bits.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 package of frozen broccoli flourets.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of Garlic Powder.
- It’s to taste of Kosher salt.
- You need to taste of Ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom condensed soup.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken condensed soup.
- Prepare 1/2 package of dry ranch mix.
Remove sauce from stove and pour into the bottom of a rectangular glass casserole dish. Layer chicken, bacon and broccoli over the sauce. Sprinkle cheddar/jack and parmesan over the top. Keto Broccoli Au Gratin Casserole is a creamy broccoli casserole made with fresh broccoli, crispy bacon, melted cheese and served up in a delicious garlic herb sauce.
Cheesy Chicken, Bacon and Broccoli Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a 9"x13" caserole dish with cooking spray.
- Lay your chicken thighs down in it and sprinkle with salt and pepper..
- In a large bowl mix together the soups, milk, dry ranch, garlic, salt, pepper. Then mix in the rice. Then mix in the bacon bits and shredded cheese. Then the brocolli..
- Dump the mix over the chicken thighs.
- Cook uncovered for approximately 50 minutes or until chicken has reached proper internal temperature and rice is cooked through..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Drain, run under cold water, and set aside. Make the Cheese Sauce: Melt the butter in a large saucepan. Whisk in the flour and cook for a couple minutes. Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces and set aside. Cut bacon into ½ inch pieces and cook and stir in a frying pan until done but not too crispy.