Keto friendly Gluten-free chocolate chip cookies. Tips for Making Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies If you are new to the keto world, let me tell you-Amazon is the BEST place for ingredients like Almond flour. I really love this Oh Nuts brand and found they had some of the best priced blanched almond flour. This Keto-Friendly Double Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe makes soft, rich chocolate cookies loaded with chocolate chips.
Gluten Free & Keto Double Chocolate Chip Cookies 🍪 #keto #glutenfree #healthyrecipes #ketodiet The Flours. I like a mixture of super fine almond flour (love Anthony's) and coconut flour (again Anthony's best taste and texture by a mile!) and (a very small touch) of konjac powder (i.e. glucomannan) for best crumb and bite. Add a touch of xanthan gum, and we're golden. You can have Keto friendly Gluten-free chocolate chip cookies using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto friendly Gluten-free chocolate chip cookies
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 3/4 cups of coconut oil.
- It’s 2 cups of almond flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of stevia.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/3 tsp of cream of tartar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
This Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe is sure to kick your craving for dessert without any blood sugar spike or getting kicked out of ketosis! An easy keto cookies, keto dessert recipe that will be a treat. Almond flour cookies are super low in carbs and provide omegas! These Keto Chocolate Chip cookies have slightly crispy edges with soft/chewy center with plenty of ooey-gooey chocolate chips!
Keto friendly Gluten-free chocolate chip cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper or coat with olive oil.
- In a medium size bowl add eggs, vanilla extract, and coconut oil. Blend together..
- Add cream of tartar, salt, baking soda, cocoa powder, and stevia. Mix well.
- Add almond flour.
- Scoop spoonful of cookie dough on baking sheet 2 inches apart and lightly press down..
- Sprinkle salt lightly on top and bake 15 minutes. Let cool completely before handling..
You won't believe they're sugar-free and low carb! In a large bowl, whisk the egg with the butter, heavy cream, and vanilla. Stir in the almond flour, salt, and Swerve. Ingredients For Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies. The base for this keto chocolate chip cookie recipe with almond flour started from the same four ingredients as my keto shortbread cookies, but has a few additional extras that make these low carb chocolate chip cookies chewy… and melt in your mouth ah-mazing.