Homemade Collagen Chicken Soup Base. But you can bottle it, and that's exactly what we did. Introducing a soup with nothing to hide. We don't leave taste to the imagination.
Clean well the bones and chicken feet. Trim off the nail of chicken feet. Bring it to a boil with open lid.. You can cook Homemade Collagen Chicken Soup Base using 6 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Collagen Chicken Soup Base
- You need of Chicken bones from 2 chicken.
- Prepare of chicken feet.
- You need of ginger.
- It’s of Some spring onions.
- It’s of water.
- It’s of Salt.
Homemade Collagen Soup, video recipe is available at YouTube/Wicekosin ? It's an easier recipe than you may suspect. How to Make Your Own Homemade Collagen Supplement. After a chicken or turkey dinner, remove the meat from the bones that you want to eat.
Homemade Collagen Chicken Soup Base step by step
- Clean well the bones and chicken feet.
- Trim off the nail of chicken feet.
- Blanch them and drain well.
- In a big pot, place 7 liters cold water and all the chicken plus the ginger and spring onions.
- Bring it to a boil with open lid.
- Now turn the heat to small and simmer for 90mins to bring out the flavour of ingredients..
- After 30 mins of cooking, remove the spring onions otherwise the soup will be sour.
- This is how it looks like after 90mins. Now turn the heat to medium and cook for another 2.5 hour… This way the soup will be thick and white..
- After 4 hours of cooking, season with salt if you like and strain the soup.
- Now let it cool and skim off the the fats on the top layer.
- And now it's ready to be used or store them in the fridge or you can mold them for cute design.
- When it's cooled at fridge it'll become like a jelly.
- And so I'm going to use it as steamboat base 😊.
Cover the soup pot and bring the broth to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium-low and continue to cook for a minimum of six hours. Make sure to skim the soup occasionally to remove any impurities. Chicken collagen is the most popular collagen product used in medicine. Chicken collagen, which is a type II collagen, is the major component of joint cartilage.