Keto Cinnamon Granola. This amazing Cinnamon Keto Granola is the result of a lonely, guilt ridden night. This cinnamon keto granola recipe tastes like a special treat, but it's nutritious and sugar-free. I Want My Keto Meal Plan!
Quick and tasty Keto Granola with cinnamon and coconut. A quick and simple prepare ahead breakfast or any time of the day snack – Keto and LCHF. This easy keto cinnamon rolls recipe with almond flour is also dairy-free, paleo and gluten free. You can have Keto Cinnamon Granola using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Cinnamon Granola
- You need 200 g of Flaked Almonds.
- It’s 150 g of Pecans.
- It’s 150 g of Hazelnuts.
- Prepare 50 g of Sesame Seeds.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of Pumpkin Seeds.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Chia Seeds.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Poppy Seeds.
- You need 2-4 Tbsp of Erythritol (according to taste preference).
- You need 1 Tbsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 1 of Egg white beaten until peaks form.
If you are missing fluffy, soft cinnamon rolls with gooey filling this keto cinnamon rolls recipe will fix it for. Lakanto's cinnamon almond granola doesn't just taste delicious, it has fewer carbs than the leading granola and it's also keto-friendly. No grains, no gluten, and no added sugar. This Keto Cinnamon Crunch Cereal is life changing…no joke.
Keto Cinnamon Granola step by step
- Preheat oven to 120°C and line a baking sheet..
- Mix all of the dry ingredients..
- Mix in the egg white..
- Spread onto baking sheet..
- Bake for 45 Minutes but check after 30..
Tales of a Texas Granola Girl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program. KETO GRANOLA RECIPE ** You can use any proportion or amounts of nuts and seeds. Combine all nuts, seeds, sweeteners, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Seriously, this is the best ooey-gooey low carb Honestly, this is about as quick and easy as low carb cinnamon roll recipes get. SUPERFOOD INGREDIENTS Flax, Chia, and Sunflower Seeds.