Nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook. In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the cheeses; stir half into the chicken mixture. How to Make Chicken Nacho Casserole.
How to make Easy Nacho Chicken Casserole Recipe. Add remaining chips to chicken mixture. Add the chicken to a large stockpot, cover with water and add a large pinch of salt. You can cook Nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook
- You need 2 cups of diced cooked chicken.
- You need 1 cup of uncooked instant white rice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes, drained.
- It’s 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 cup of frozen corn.
- It’s 1 can of chopped green chiles, undrained (you could use a can of rotel).
- It’s 1 tsp of taco seasoning mix.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of broken tortilla chips.
Remove the chicken from the pot and set aside to cool. Pour chicken mixture over crushed chips into the baking dish. Plus, it uses convenience products like canned soup and veggies, cooked chicken and taco seasoning mix that make it a snap to prepare. It's loaded with fantastic flavor and on the table in less than an hour!
Nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook instructions
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish or casserole dish with nonstick spray. In casserole dish, stir chicken mixture, rice, tomatoes, soup, corn, chiles, taco seasoning mix and 1 cup Mexican blend cheese until well mixed. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Cover and bake about 30 minutes or until rice is tender and mixture is heated through and cheese is melted. Top with tortilla chips and sprinkle remaining cheese. Bake about 10 minutes longer uncovered or until filling is bubbly and cheese is melted..
- Notes- I like to add a little sour cream to each serving. Because I made a lot, I made this in the ninja foodie, I used a full bag of corn and more chicken, and rice, so I knew a baking dish was to small. In some of the recipe you can see I added more, but that is the written original recipe.add more if you want too and use two baking dishes lol. You do you..
Heat the oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add the chili powder, cumin, cayenne, bouillon cube and some salt and. Add the diced tomatoes, black beans, chili powder, cumin and garlic powder to the pan. Pour the chicken mixture into the baking dish. Sprinkle cheese on top and then top with the crushed tortilla chips.