Best chocolate chip cookies I’ve ever had. They have the right balance of flavor and texture. The BEST Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe I've ever made! These cookies are soft and chewy, very slightly crisp on the outer edges, have TONS of chocolate, and use a couple other special ingredients that make things even more interesting.
Like many of you, I've searched far and wide for the perfect chocolate chip cookie recipe: the best chocolate chip. The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies turn out perfect every single time and don't require any chilling time. This is a classic tried and true chocolate chip cookie recipe that you will make again and again! You can cook Best chocolate chip cookies I’ve ever had using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Best chocolate chip cookies I’ve ever had
- Prepare 1/2 cup of old fashioned oats.
- You need 2 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 cup of unsalted butter (melted).
- It’s 3/4 cup of (packed) brown sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 3 cups of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
These Chocolate Chip Cookies are a traditional cookie that melts in your mouth with every bite. I've been making chocolate chip cookies throughout the pandemic, since March, every week. Everyone is happy except my husband, who kept complaining my cookies weren't flat enough. Do not melt the coconut oil.
Best chocolate chip cookies I’ve ever had step by step
- Place 1/2 cup oats in a food processor. (You want to make them into a powder)..
- Place them into a medium bowl and whisk together with the oats, 2 1/4 cups AP flour, 1 tsp baking soda, 1 tsp salt, and 1/4 tsp cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl stir together 1 cup melted butter, 3/4 cup brown sugar, & 3/4 cup sugar. Stir until smooth. Then stir in 1 Tbsp vanilla, 1/2 tsp lemon juice, & 2 eggs. Stir until smooth..
- Stir wet mixture into the dry. Mixture will be lumpy..
- Stir in 3 cups chocolate chips & 1 1/2 cup chopped walnuts..
- Line cookie sheet with wax paper or parchment paper. *I like silicon mats. Scoop 1/4 cupfuls of dough into balls and place on sheet. (Don’t need to space out because this is just to chill). Cover with plastic wrap. Chill for at least 4 hours or overnight..
- Preheat 350°.
- Place cookies well spaced on sheet. Slightly depress each ball with palm of have..
- Bake 13-17 minutes.
- DO NOT OVER BAKE. these are best a little bit under done..
- You’re welcome.
- 1 cookie. 401 calories. 47 g carbs. 5g protein. 21g fat. 10g sat fat. 44 mg cholesterol. 199mg sodium. 32g sugar..
Loaded with chocolate chips, what sets this chocolate chip cookie recipe apart is the fact they are perfectly soft and gooey on the inside, chewy on the outside, with a slight thin layer of crispiness to the. Absolutely the most delicious chocolate chip cookie I've ever had! They turned out plump and chewy. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts. I know the dough balls seem huge, but the bigger cookies also help to keep the cookies soft and chewy rather than crispy and dry.