Beef and Spinach Frittata LCHF : Keto.
You can cook Beef and Spinach Frittata LCHF : Keto using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef and Spinach Frittata LCHF : Keto
- You need 150 g of ground beef (not lean).
- You need 1/2 of small carrot, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of small bell pepper, diced.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 of small tomato, chopped with juices.
- You need 50-70 g of spinach.
- It’s 2-3 of eggs, beaten.
- You need 1-2 of minced bird's eye or chillies.
- It’s 1-2 T of coconut cooking oil or butter.
- Prepare 1 T of oyster sauce.
- You need to taste of S & P.
- It’s of Parmesan to garnish.
Beef and Spinach Frittata LCHF : Keto step by step
- Heat oil / butter in pan and drop in onions then garlic..
- Sauté 3 minutes. Then add in the tomato and chillies. Add the beef mince and spread it out on the pan. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and lower heat. Let the juices come out..
- Add the oyster sauce and mix it in the beef and juices. Then add the carrot and bell pepper into the pan and cover..
- After 5 minutes, sauté and mix well. Add the spinach on top. Spread it evenly then cover 2 minutes to cook the spinach..
- Do a taste test and adjust your seasoning accordingly..
- Lastly, pour in the beaten eggs evenly over the top. Cook until eggs are cooked to your liking..
- Transfer to a serving plate, garnish with Parmesan and enjoy..