Kayla's tuna noodle Casserole. Mix noodles with cream of chicken, tuna and seasonings in a casserole dish. Top it with Panko, cheddar fried onions, and parmesan cheese. Variations for Homemade Tuna Casserole: Tuna casserole can be made a few different ways.
Kayla's tuna noodle Casserole Edwards family tuna noodle Quick and delicious!! To spread the love I'm using my pressure cooker every day and sharing the recipes on my blog. An unbaked tuna noodle casserole freezes very well, so consider doubling this recipe and saving the second for another time. You can cook Kayla's tuna noodle Casserole using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kayla's tuna noodle Casserole
- Prepare 1 packages of egg noodles.
- It’s 12 oz of can of tuna.
- You need 26 oz of can cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 1/3 cup of french's cheddar fried onions.
- You need 1 of couple shakes of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Panko crumbs.
Bring it up to room temp before putting it in the oven. In a large pot on the stove-top, cook the egg noodles according to the directions on the package until just al dente. When you bake tuna noodle casserole on a sheet tray, you get the best of both worlds: a creamy, cheesy filling and a crispy, crunchy top. We used a combination of crushed butter crackers and panko.
Kayla's tuna noodle Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven 350.
- Boil noodles until al dente.
- Mix noodles with cream of chicken, tuna and seasonings in a casserole dish.
- Top it with Panko, cheddar fried onions, and parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
The flavor seems to come primarily from fat and salt. Chef John's Tuna Noodle Casserole Chef John's Tuna Noodle Casserole. I also topped the casserole with a delicious crunchy topping made with Panko bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, smoked paprika (<- quickly becoming my favorite pantry staple), fresh parsley, and, of course, a little butter for flavor and browning. Tuna Casserole Be Made In Advance or Frozen. Tuna: Use your favorite brand (canned or in a pouch) of water-packed tuna.