Tuna Cheesy Casserole. Meal Ideas You'll Love To Serve From Classico's Dinner Recipes. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Dinner has never been easier than with this updated classic tuna casserole.
When you need supper fast, this tuna noodle casserole makes a super one-dish meal. Cooked chicken breast works well in place of the tuna. —Edie DeSpain, Logan, Utah. Tuna Noodle Casserole makes a great freezer food, either before or after it's been baked. You can cook Tuna Cheesy Casserole using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tuna Cheesy Casserole
- You need 1 of . 3 cups farfelle pasta.
- Prepare 2 of . 2 cups frozen mix vegetables.
- You need 3 of . 1 cube chicken or vegetable knorr.
- You need 4 of . 1 can mushroom soup.
- It’s 5 of . 1 can tuna on brine.
- It’s 6 of . 4 slices Cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 7 of . Pinch pepper.
- Prepare 8 of . Spray butter.
Put processed cheese food cubes into a large, microwave-safe bowl. Tuna casserole is a budget-friendly dish, and it makes a satisfying family meal. This version is extra-easy because the sauce is made with canned condensed soup. Cook macaroni to desired doneness, drain.
Tuna Cheesy Casserole step by step
- Boil pasta and mix vegetables.
- After the pasta boiled, strain the water and mix together with mushrooms soup, tuna and dissolve the chicken cube. Stir well and add a pinch of pepper..
- Transfer the mixture into a glass tray which already spray with butter. Half the tray, add the cheese slices. And cover with the rest of the mixture..
- Put inside the oven 220- 250c for 30 / 35 minutes please check before taking out..
In large bowl, combine all remaining casserole ingredients; stir to combine. This Cheesy Tuna Casserole is great for an everyday family meal, and is easy on the budget too! Loaded with tuna & creamy cheese, it's pure comfort food! Perfectly paired with crusty garlic bread, it's heaven on a plate! This recipe was so good that my family literally inhaled the whole pot!