Koehler Family Tuna Casserole. Koehler Family Tuna Casserole Went a little TOO heavy on the bread crumbs the first time I made this. This mild, homemade tuna casserole will truly satisfy your family's craving for comfort food without all the fat! —Colleen Willey, Hamburg, New York. Older kids can get a jump on preparing dinner by stirring up these miniature tuna casseroles.
To cook your frozen tuna noodle casserole, thaw completely before you bake it. Add the french fried onions after it's thawed and bake as directed. The tasty tuna casserole gets revamped with rice and cheesy cheddar topping. You can have Koehler Family Tuna Casserole using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Koehler Family Tuna Casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of of spaghetti.
- It’s 2 cup of of milk.
- It’s 8 oz of of cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 can of of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Prepare 2 can of of tuna.
- Prepare 1 of Bread crumbs.
Take it easy this weeknight and whip up our Easy Tuna Casserole. The tasty tuna casserole gets revamped with rice and cheesy cheddar topping.. Response from My Food and Family: Kraft Heinz Representative Add cooked macaroni, flaked tuna, peas and half of the cheese to sauce mixture, stirring constantly. This flavorful tuna casserole is a family-pleaser you'll make again and again.
Koehler Family Tuna Casserole instructions
- Cook spaghetti to taste (I cook it aldante, as it will cook more in the oven later)..
- While spaghetti is boiling, combine in a separate pot: Cream cheese, drained tuna, soup, and milk. Warm ingredients and break up the cream cheese then stir well to combine all ingredients..
- Preheat oven to 325*F..
- Drain spaghetti, return to pot..
- Add warmed and thoroughly combined wet ingredients, stir very well..
- Pour contents into a greased pan and top with "heavy" breadcrumbs to taste. Cover pan with foil..
- Bake at 325*F for 1-hour. Remove foil the last 15-minutes..
Serve tuna casserole with a tossed salad for a perfect meal any day of the week. Shredded cheddar cheese makes a tasty topping for the casserole, but feel free to use a cheddar jack blend or half American process cheese. The main dish casserole is usually a one-pot meal―an easy and convenient way to prepare a family meal. Tuna casserole is a classic favorite that many kids love once introduced to it. Not all kids are crazy about eating food from the sea, aside from the occasional fish stick, so this is a great way to get some seafood in their diet.