Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup. Just about everyone loves cheeseburgers, but we can't really enjoy them as much as the rest of the world because of the bread. But, when you serve it in a. Bacon cheeseburger soup has all the flavors of my favorite burger but it's perfect for chilly nights and so filling!
Easy Low Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Soup Recipe – This low carb bacon cheeseburger soup recipe is like comfort in a bowl. Easy cheeseburger soup is naturally gluten-free, keto, and healthy, too. This Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup will be a weekly staple in your house, especially in the colder months! You can have Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup
- Prepare 5 slices of bacon.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of med. Onion (diced).
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 10 oz of can tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2-2 cups of beef broth.
- Prepare 2 tbs of butter.
- You need 1 of large dill pickle (diced).
- You need 2 tbs of mustard.
- Prepare 3 tbs of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of cheese (I used Colby jack).
- It’s 1 of large avocado (diced).
- It’s of Salt&pepper.
This burger that you slurp from a spoon is comforting, cheesy, and doesn't miss a single flavor from the classic handheld version. Original Mississippi Pot Roast – Keto Crockpot Recipe – When you need. Ingredients For Your Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole. Tips For Making Easy Keto Burger and Cheese Casserole.
Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup instructions
- In a large soup pot, cook bacon to crispy. (I diced before adding to the pan) *while bacon is cooking I like to fry whole garlic cloves with out the peel along with the bacon* remove bacon and garlic from the pan. Leaving the bacon fat..
- Add butter and diced onions to bacon fat. Fry until slightly golden..
- Add ground beef. Brown. Don't drain if 90% lean. If you didn't fry garlic with the bacon add it to the end of the browned beef process..
- Add tomato sauce, beef broth, mustard and pickles. Simmer on low for 20-30 mins..
- Turn off heat. Add in cheeses. Stir til melted. Before serving stir in bacon and avocado..
- I find lettuce completes it..
What's The Secret Sauce In This I often use the venison sausage. Because it's wild game, deer meat tends to be better than beef. I use it in my keto cheeseburger soup too. Easy Bacon Cheeseburger Soup Recipe Instructions: Start by cooking your bacon. Keto Cheeseburger Soup is more than just a low-carb delight!