Keto Mini Meatloaf. Keto Individual Mini Meatloaf I believe that I have officially unlocked the secret to a low carb keto meatloaf recipe that actually stays together – – and one that stays together well. Making keto recipes easy to prepare and simple to execute is my motivation at all times, and this recipe is no exception. The keto secret is replacing ketchup with sugar-free barbecue sauce.
Since starting my Keto Diet Menu I haven't had meatloaf because meatloaf isn't meatloaf without ketchup or breadcrumbs, but I have officially found a low carb ketchup and a low carb meatloaf binder alternative for Panko breadcrumbs that are Keto Diet approved. Paleo, gluten free, grain free, dairy free, sugar free, clean eating, real food. A super easy and tasty mini meatloaf wrapped in bacon. You can cook Keto Mini Meatloaf using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Mini Meatloaf
- It’s 1.5 lbs of 80/20 ground beef.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of ground flaxseed (aka milled flax).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
Keyword keto bacon wrapped meatloaf, mini meatloaf. Do you know the muffin man? Probably not this one, the one that bakes protein rich bacony-cheesy-mini-meatloaves. So, now that we know the muffin-maker is likely going to be you, let's get started.
Keto Mini Meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Arrange four mini loaf pans spread evenly on a baking sheet. Set aside..
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix until well combined. I like doing this by hand to ensure everything is evenly blended..
- Divide meat mixture into four portions. Roll each portion into a log shape. Place one meatloaf per loaf pan. Press down on each log to mold to shape of loaf pan..
- Place in oven. Bake 25-30 minutes. Top with sugar free salsa, sugar free ketchup, or any other keto friendly topping you wish. Enjoy!.
After you dig out your long-forgotten muffin tin, it is up to you to procure the list of ingredients: ground. So, go forth and make some mini meatloaves. They're quick, healthy, and seriously tasty. I estimate you'll eat two or three of these little guys, but that's still a happy number of carbs for a keto diet! A no-fail Low Carb Meatloaf Recipe that's easy to make, packed with flavor, and comforting any night of the week.