Keto Salsbury Steak. Anonymous This was better than non keto salisbury steak! There may be some of you confused by the term steak, considering I have been talking about ground beef. Well, don't feel foolish because it wasn't until a couple years ago that I.
The dish was named after American physician James Salisbury who practiced medicine. Salisbury steak is a blend of ground beef and seasonings and typically served smothered in a savory gravy. It's a delicious keto-friendly comfort food. You can have Keto Salsbury Steak using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Salsbury Steak
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of small onion (diced).
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need of Salt&pepper.
- It’s of Gravy-.
- You need 1 of bulb garlic.
- Prepare 2 cups of broth.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare of Butter.
This week we bring you a delicious Keto Homestyle Comfort food classic dish. We present a Keto Salisbury Steak with Keto Mushroom Gravy. Salisbury steak has a long history with the low-carb community. Keto Salisbury Steaks and Gravy is a dish you will want to make again and again.
Keto Salsbury Steak instructions
- Mix first 4. Form oval patties. Brown on each side. Remove to a plate..
- Separate garlic pieces. Fry in olive oil til shells are loosening. Remove garlic. Peel. Mash with fork once creating slices..
- Butter in pan. Add garlic. Toast til fragrant. Turning brown will bitter it. Add in broth..
- Replace meat patties. Simmer for 25 min. Flipping half way..
- Turn off heat and add sour cream..
A one-pan stove top twist on a classic dish that everyone will eat! Homemade Salisbury steaks are naturally keto and low. Salisbury Steak is so delicious and comforting. Now you can make it just like you remember! The secret to tender and juicy Keto Salisbury Steak, Meatloaf and Meatballs is. . .