Super Tuna Noodle Casserole. Simple ingredients, great flavors to please everybody and an unforgettable taste. Explore one of our recipes to try tonight! When you need supper fast, this tuna noodle casserole makes a super one-dish meal.
Campbell's® Tuna Noodle Casserole Campbell's® Tuna Noodle Casserole. It is as good as any oven baked tuna casserole and creamy. This is a dish I would make for kids but not adults, so if that is your intent it will work. You can cook Super Tuna Noodle Casserole using 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Super Tuna Noodle Casserole
- It’s 2 of bags of Egg Noodles.
- It’s 4 can of of tuna.
- You need 2 can of of cream soup.
- It’s 1/2 cup of of milk.
However, I would pre-soften the onions slightly until transluscent before adding to the pot. Does tuna noodle casserole freeze well? An unbaked tuna noodle casserole freezes very well, so consider doubling this recipe and saving the second for another time. Bring it up to room temp before putting it in the oven.
Super Tuna Noodle Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Put the noodles in a pot and boil until soft.
- Get 2 large mixing bowls and put one can of cream soup in each.
- Put 1/4 pf a cup of milk in each bowl, then mix.
- Drain out tuna juice and (optional) peas.
- Put two cans of tuna in each bowl, then stir.
- Spray two 13×9 pans.
- Put one bowl in each pan.
- Peas, pepper, relish, etc. are optional.
- Put the options, if wanted, on top, then put in the stove.
This tuna noodle casserole is a nostalgic recipe that many adults remember from their childhood. It's easy to swap out ingredients to suit your tastes and what you have handy in your pantry. For instance, you can make egg noodles or use shells, macaroni, spaghetti, or almost any pasta instead. It works with different types of condensed cream soup or canned or frozen mixed vegetables as well. It is super easy to freeze a casserole, before or after it's cooked!