Delicious and easy cheesy tuna noodle casserole!. I updated a traditional tuna casserole using fresh asparagus and asparagus soup. This is so different and so delicious. I just kind of threw it all together one evening and we loved the combination.
Easy Creamy Tuna Noodle Casserole, one of the most delicious casseroles you will eat. Or substitute with broccoli or mushrooms, whatever vegetable you want! This delicious Recipe was also featured on Tasty!. You can have Delicious and easy cheesy tuna noodle casserole! using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Delicious and easy cheesy tuna noodle casserole!
- Prepare 1 can of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 cup of cheddar cheese (half cup mixed and half on top before the oven. add more if desired).
- It’s 1 can of of peas and carrots.
- Prepare 3 cup of rotini noodles (3 cups uncooked).
- Prepare 6 of tuna drained (5-6 oz).
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 of .5 cup -plain or italian bread crumbs ( half cup).
- You need 1 can of full can of water.
This Tuna Casserole will always remain creamy and Yummy. Make this creamy tuna noodle casserole for the ultimate in comfort food using easy to find ingredients that might already be in your pantry. Right now, we all need comfort food recipes more than ever. How to Make Tuna Noodle Casserole.
Delicious and easy cheesy tuna noodle casserole! instructions
- preheat oven 350.
- pour chicken broth and can of water in pan on stove medium high heat bring to boil.
- when boiling add 3 cups rotini noodles and reduce heat to medium.
- when noodles are soft add cream of mushroom soup, milk and tuna..
- mix well and turn off heat on stovetop. add half cup of cheese and peas and carrots and mix again.
- transfer to small square casserole dish add remainder of cheese and sprinkle bread crumbs on top.
- put in oven for 30 to 45 mins until bubbling.
- let cool for few minutes and enjoy! also great with rolls and or green beans :).
Drain Noodles: Drain the noodles and return drained noodles back to the pot; set aside. Best Ever Tuna Noodle Casserole – creamy, cheesy and completely delicious, this casserole is even adored by those who say they hate Tuna Noodle Casserole. Put processed cheese food cubes into a large, microwave-safe bowl. Does tuna noodle casserole freeze well? An unbaked tuna noodle casserole freezes very well, so consider doubling this recipe and saving the second for another time.