Keto ground beef enchiladas. Keto enchiladas cure that Mexican food craving! The result is a satisfying and delicious meal with all the flavors of typical enchiladas, without a ton of carbs. Ground beef enchiladas are one of my very favorite meals, and this is a tasty version my family enjoyed!
Low carb tortillas: this can be a controversial item in the keto and low carb world. The majority of them are not gluten free so if you have a gluten allergy, be mindful when making this recipe. There are several carb conscious brands of tortillas these days so they're easy to find at most major grocery stores around the. You can have Keto ground beef enchiladas using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto ground beef enchiladas
- It’s 2 pounds of ground beef.
- You need 4 tablespoons of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 of onion chopped fine.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of cream cheese divided.
- You need 1/2 cup of hatch green chiles chopped.
- It’s 8 of low carb tortillas of your choice (we like the ones from Aldi).
- Prepare 1 of small can red enchilada sauce.
- You need 1/2 of of the large brick of Velveeta cubed.
- Prepare 1 can of rotel.
A low carb enchilada made without tortillas. Using my favorite keto friendly wrap, and a homemade enchilada sauce! Paleo, gluten free, grain free, dairy free, sugar free, clean eating, real food. Instead of tortillas, slices of roast beef are used to make these keto enchiladas filled with cheese, onion, and olives.
Keto ground beef enchiladas instructions
- Brown ground beef and onion then drain. Add taco seasoning, green chiles, red enchilada sauce, and 2 tablespoons cream cheese and cook over medium heat adding enough water to make it saucy but still thick (around a cup, but start small and add as needed) and cook for about 10 minutes tasting for salt and season..
- Put Velveeta, undrained can of Rotel, and 2 tablespoons cream cheese in a sauce pan and heat over medium until melted and smooth. Add enough water to make it a thinish cheese sauce..
- Roll meat mixture into the 8 tortillas and put in a greased 9×13 seam side down. Pour over cheese sauce, covering all the corners. Cook at 350 uncovered until bubbly, you aren't looking to brown it..
- Let set for 10 minute before trying to serve. They are a pain and a mess to get out of the pan. I recommend 2 spatulas..
Ground beef is an ingredient that get very heavy use in my kitchen. Aside from tasting delicious, it's affordable and extremely versatile. It's also naturally low carb and Keto friendly! Here are some easy Keto ground beef recipes that are super simple and actually taste great! Easy Keto Enchiladas Yummy enchiladas made with shredded beef (or chicken) and red sauce makes a great Mexican cuisine for a Keto diet!