evie"s Cold tuna casserole. Ingredients of evie"s Cold tuna casserole. My Mom's cold tuna noodle casserole is creamy, packed with tuna chunks, green peas and the brightness of dill! It's the perfect Friday meal during Lent!
Boil noodles according to package direction, drain and rinse in cold water and set aside. In a large mixing bowl add all of the remaining casserole ingredients and stir to combine. Fold in noodles and pour into a large casserole dish. You can cook evie"s Cold tuna casserole using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of evie"s Cold tuna casserole
- Prepare 5 slice of pickles choped small.
- It’s 1 slice of onion choped fined.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mustard.
- You need 2 of cooking spoons of Miracle Whip.
- You need 15 oz of can of peas.
- It’s 1 bag of egg noodles.
- You need 10 oz of can of tuna in water.
Drain, and rinse with cold water to cool noodles Drain Tuna and place into bowl Add miracle whip, mustard and spices Stir to combine Add noodles, mix well. Stir in tuna, peas and lemon juice.. cut sides down on tuna mixture. I love to serve this dressed-up version of a tuna casserole. The green beans add nice texture, color and flavor.
evie"s Cold tuna casserole step by step
- boil noodles to taste..
- add to tuna Miracle Whip mustard pickles onions peas set a side.
- then run noodles under cold water then add to tuna mix.mix well and enjoy.
Mix well, and then top with cheese. Tuna casseroles are easy on the budget and always comforting. Drain and immediately place the noodles in a large bowl filled with ice water to stop the. This creamy tuna noodle casserole combines two frugal favorites, canned tuna & egg noodle pasta, into a creamy casserole that's filling & budget friendly. Tuna Casserole. egg noodles, uncooked, water-packed tuna, drained, sliced fresh mushrooms, green beans, light sour cream, light mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, parsley, fresh, chopped KatieTarasky.