Tuna Noodle Casserole. Simple ingredients, great flavors to please everybody and an unforgettable taste. Explore one of our recipes to try tonight! The Taste You'll Love To Serve With Classico Dinner Recipes.
In a large bowl, combine soup and milk until smooth. Add the noodles, peas, tuna and pimientos; mix well. The flavor seems to come primarily from fat and salt. You can have Tuna Noodle Casserole using 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna Noodle Casserole
- It’s 2 packages of Pasta.
- Prepare 4 can of Tuna.
- Prepare 2 can of Cream soup.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk.
To reduce the fat and sodium content, use low fat, low sodium soup. Mix the cream of chicken, mayonnaise and milk together in a large bowl. Add the diced celery and onion. Fold in the tuna, followed by the cooked egg noodles and shredded cheddar cheese.
Tuna Noodle Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Put the pasta in a pot, then cook.
- Two large mixing bowls, put one can of cream soup in each.
- Put 1/4 cup of milk in each mixing bowl, then mix.
- Drain out tuna juice.
- 2 cans of tuna in each bowl, then mix.
- Add noodles, then mix more.
- Spray 2 seperate 13×9 pans with oil.
- One bowl of casserole in each.
- Peas, pepper and relish are optional (;.
Tuna casserole, the quintessential American dish. Made with canned tuna, mushrooms, peas and noodles in a creamy sauce (and no canned soup) finished with toasted breadcrumbs – so good! This Easy Tuna Noodle Casserole is a comforting and reliable classic dish perfect for a busy weeknight and budget friendly! This tuna noodle casserole is leaps and bounds tastier than any old memories you have of tuna casserole. Rather than a canned "cream of soup" we make a really simple white sauce from scratch with just flour, butter, chicken broth and milk.