Best Tuna Casserole. This was indeed the Best tuna casserole I have ever had and my family agreed. When you need supper fast, this tuna noodle casserole makes a super one-dish meal. Cooked chicken breast works well in place of.
The Best Tuna Casserole Recipes on Yummly Originally, this casserole dish was made with non-perishable pantry ingredients as a cheap, wholesome dinner that doesn't require a trip to the store. The Best Tuna Casserole is SO easy to make! You can have Best Tuna Casserole using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Best Tuna Casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of elbow macaroni.
- You need 4 quart of water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 5 of 5 oz cans of tuna (in water).
- Prepare 10 oz of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 3 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of pepper.
Made with a simple from scratch sauce, egg noodles, tuna, peas and a crunchy Panko-Parmesan topping, this comfort food classic is sure to become a new family favorite! Serve with homemade dinner rolls and broccoli salad for a simply delicious dinner!. Best Ever Tuna Noodle Casserole – creamy, cheesy and completely delicious, this casserole is even adored by those who say they hate Tuna Noodle Casserole. Fold in the tuna, followed by the cooked egg noodles and shredded cheddar cheese.
Best Tuna Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Bring 4 quarts of water, 1 tablespoon of salt & 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil to boil & add elbow macaroni. Boil 9-11 minutes or until al dente..
- Drain macaroni & rinse with cold water. Drain water from tuna. In same pot combine macaroni, drained tuna, cream of mushroom soup, milk, remaining salt & pepper..
- Lightly spray 7×11 baking dish with cooking spray. Pour tuna mixture into dish. Cover with aluminum foil..
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove foil & continue to bake for 20 minutes or until top is slightly crispy..
- Remove from oven & let stand for 5 minutes. Enjoy!.
Salt and pepper to your taste. The potato chips give the casserole a crunchy crust. Campbell's® Tuna Noodle Casserole Rating: Unrated. Does tuna noodle casserole freeze well? An unbaked tuna noodle casserole freezes very well, so consider doubling this recipe and saving the second for another time.