tuna noodle casserole. Simple ingredients, great flavors to please everybody and an unforgettable taste. Explore one of our recipes to try tonight! The Taste You'll Love To Serve With Classico Pasta Recipes.
In a large bowl, combine soup and milk until smooth. Add the noodles, peas, tuna and pimientos; mix well. The flavor seems to come primarily from fat and salt. You can cook tuna noodle casserole using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of tuna noodle casserole
- It’s 4 can of tuna.
- Prepare 1 of italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 box of elbow macaroni 32 ounce.
- You need 2 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of flower.
- You need 1 box of velveeta.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of milk.
To reduce the fat and sodium content, use low fat, low sodium soup. Mix the cream of chicken, mayonnaise and milk together in a large bowl. Add the diced celery and onion. Fold in the tuna, followed by the cooked egg noodles and shredded cheddar cheese.
tuna noodle casserole instructions
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- boil noodles for 8 minutes.
- drain noodles don't rinse.
- melt butter and add flour.
- add everything but bread crumbs.
- when cheese is melted put into casserole dish add bread crumbs to the top and bake for 30 minutes.
Tuna casserole, the quintessential American dish. Made with canned tuna, mushrooms, peas and noodles in a creamy sauce (and no canned soup) finished with toasted breadcrumbs – so good! This Easy Tuna Noodle Casserole is a comforting and reliable classic dish perfect for a busy weeknight and budget friendly! This tuna noodle casserole is leaps and bounds tastier than any old memories you have of tuna casserole. Rather than a canned "cream of soup" we make a really simple white sauce from scratch with just flour, butter, chicken broth and milk.