Yummy in the Tummy Tuna Casserole. Arrange the cheese slices over the noodles, then spread the remaining noodle mixture over the cheese. In a large bowl add, onion, celery, tuna, cream of mushroom, cream of chicken, milk, pepper and salt to taste. mix until comnined well. stir in. Quick and Yummy Tuna Casserole in baking dish with chips before baking.
Can tuna casserole be made in advance? Tuna noodle casserole is great made in advance. The Best Yummy Casseroles Recipes on Yummly You can cook Yummy in the Tummy Tuna Casserole using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yummy in the Tummy Tuna Casserole
- It’s of ingredients.
- It’s 1 lb of pasta-preferably small shells or spirals. something that holds the sauce.
- It’s 5 cup of water.
- It’s 1 medium of white onion diced.
- Prepare 2 of stalks of celery chopped.
- You need 2 can of chunck light tuna.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 cup of of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of shredded cheese – sharp cheddar works great here.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 of salt to taste.
- You need 1 bag of frozen petite green peas.
See more ideas about Cooking recipes, Recipes, Food. AFTER READING THE REVIEWS ABOUT THE CASSEROLE BEING DRY AND BLAND, I MADE SOME ADJUSTMENTS.. Cooked chicken breast works well in place of the tuna. —Edie DeSpain, Logan, Utah This tuna noodle casserole is a family favorite that is filled with thick noodles, vegetables and tender chunks of tuna fish. Tuna is a simple ingredient that can make a variety of meals like this easy tuna pasta salad , tuna avocado macaroni salad or tuna melt sandwich recipe.
Yummy in the Tummy Tuna Casserole step by step
- preheat oven to 400°F.
- Take 5 cups of water and 2 teaspoons of salt in large pot. bring to a boil and add pasta. cook till al dente. then drain water.
- In a large bowl add, onion, celery, tuna, cream of mushroom, cream of chicken, milk, pepper and salt to taste. mix until comnined well. stir in cooked pasta.
- lightly oil baking pan, pour in cassserole mixture and top with cheese..
- cover pan with foil and bake for 25 minutes. then uncover and bake for 15 minutes or until cheese gets a light golden color..
- cook peas on the side and top it on serving for added color. dont suggest cooking peas in casserole as they overcook. preferably frozen over canned..
- top with paprika after cooking for added color and enjoy.
Get full Seafood Casserole or Yummy Tuna Casserole Recipe ingredients, how-to directions, calories and nutrition review. Chop the cauliflower into bite sized pieces and place into the baking dish. Drain the tin of tuna and add to the baking dish. Mix the tuna through the casserole. Cooked chicken breast works well in place of the tuna. —Edie DeSpain, Logan, Utah.