Tuna-Veggie Casserole. Whisk mushroom soup and milk together in a large bowl; add vegetables, mushrooms, tuna, onion, and Cheddar cheese. Mix in Worcestershire sauce, salt, and black pepper. Pour mixture into a casserole dish and top with French fried onions.
In small bowl, mix crushed cereal and melted butter with fork; sprinkle over mixture in casserole. It's been a family favorite for generations! Flaky tuna is tossed with egg noodles, peas, celery, and mushroom soup. You can have Tuna-Veggie Casserole using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna-Veggie Casserole
- Prepare 1/3 bag of of elbow noodles..
- It’s 1/3 of red onion..
- Prepare 1 of Frozen peas to taste.
- It’s 2 can of tuna..
- It’s 2 of stock green onion.
- You need 1 of Baby spinach.
- You need 1/3 stick of of white cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/3 jar of of Alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 of red pepper..
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper to taste..
We top this with a buttery breadcrumb topping and bake it until it's bubbly. Sprinkle the Panko breadcrumbs or parmesan cheese if you prefer. Gently fold pasta into the soup mixture and mix thoroughly. Sprinkle remaining cup of cheese on top.
Tuna-Veggie Casserole instructions
- Dice up all the veggies except the spinach..
- Boil the noodles and frozen peas until they're almost done. (If you're using canned peas, just open and drain the can.).
- Open and drain the tuna..
- Mix together the noodles, tuna, Alfredo sauce and veggies (except the spinach) in a deep casserole dish..
- Cover the mixture with baby spinach. Top that with grated cheese..
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes. Enjoy hot or cold..
Tuna casserole is a family favorite, and great for serving large groups. In this tuna casserole recipe from Martha Stewart, we cut the sauce with chicken broth, but there's still enough milk to make this tuna casserole feel indulgent. Tuna Noodle Casserole The ingredients are simple – canned tuna, mushrooms, peas, noodles in a homemade creamy sauce (without canned soup) finished with toasted breadcrumbs. Keeping canned tuna on hand is a great way to whip up quick lunches and dinners like the classic Tuna Meltor Tuna Macaroni Salad. Flake the tuna and add to the bowl and mix everything well.