Red Hot Buffalo Chicken Nachos. Layer with chicken mixture and cheese. Serve with desired toppings, such as sour cream, salsa, guacamole, sliced black olives or sliced jalapeños. Layer with chicken mixture and cheese.
TOSS chicken with Frank's RedHot Sauce. LAYER chicken mixture with chips and cheese in baking dish or on pizza pan. Tip: Add ½ cup of the following to nachos along with chicken: chopped red capsicum, sliced sping onion, sliced black peppers or diced jalapeno peppers. You can have Red Hot Buffalo Chicken Nachos using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red Hot Buffalo Chicken Nachos
- Prepare 2 cups of cooked shredded chicken.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Frank's Red Hot buffalo wing sauce.
- It’s 10 oz of bag of tortilla chips.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded cheddar or jack cheese.
Toss chicken and hot sauce to coat. Rearrange chips on a large shallow baking pan or pizza pan. Layer with chicken mixture and cheese. These hearty, dude-pleasing nachos are bursting with flavor.
Red Hot Buffalo Chicken Nachos instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Toss chicken and sauce to coat.
- Place tortilla chips on cookie sheet and top with chicken mixture then cheese.
- Bake 5-10 minutes or until heated and cheese is melted..
- Serve with salsa, sour cream or any other toppings..
The combination of the crunchy tortilla chips with the spicy buffalo chicken and the cool blue cheese dressing make the perfect accompaniment to a frosty cold beverage (or two!) and are great any time of day. HOW TO MAKE BUFFALO CHICKEN NACHOS. You will need a large, rimmed baking sheet, and you can cover that with foil if you like to save time with clean up.; Heat a large saute over medium heat and add some olive oil. That's right – BUFFALO CHICKEN NACHOS for the win! If you like your nachos spicy, loaded and full of flavor, this is going to be your NEW favorite appetizer recipe!