411 Tuna Casserole. See more ideas about Tuna noodle casserole, Noodle casserole, Noodle casserole recipes. This is a recipe that has proven to be quick, tasty that has lots of sauce. Although canned soup is used in this recipe, you can count on it not being dry and having beaucoup flavor.
Put into cooking dish and top with cheese. Tuna Noodle Casserole is a delicious retro casserole recipe. Wide egg noodles are cooked with a creamy, cheesy sauce with tuna fish in it. You can have 411 Tuna Casserole using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 411 Tuna Casserole
- You need 2 can of cream soup (any).
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 cup of frozen peas.
- Prepare 1 oz of cheese.
- You need 2 cup of ruffles (for topping).
- You need 4 cup of cooked wide egg noodles.
- Prepare 1 can of Tuna.
- It’s 1 pinch of thyme.
There is a reason this budget friendly tuna casserole recipe has stood the test of time! Tuna, macaroni, creamy soup, cheese and fried onions are all you need to make this super easy tuna casserole that I learned from my roommate. This delicious tuna noodle casserole is a perfect casserole for a potluck or a weeknight meal. No canned soups required for this recipe, this tuna casserole is completely made from scratch.
411 Tuna Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cook noodles.
- While noodles are cooking, mix in a bowl soup, milk, peas, thyme and tuna..
- Add cooked noodles to bowl and mix..
- Put into cooking dish and top with cheese. Top with crushed ruffles in the last 10 mins of cooking..
- Bake for 45 mins, let cool for 10.
- Serve with any veggie and bread! Awesome for any night!.
Egg noodles coated in a homemade bechamel sauce then topped off with cheesy breadcrumbs and baked till hot and bubbly. Stir in cooked noodles, tuna, spinach, milk and lemon peel; heat until bubbly. Fold in the tuna, season to taste, and add half the cheese. Mix the macaroni and the tuna mixture, put in a greased casserole dish and top with the remaining cheese. Fish is healthy and easy to bake, grill, or fry.