$3 USD Frugal Tuna Stovetop Casserole. Easy Tuna Casserole. easy, and delicious! Deli ham and sliced cheese, plus nine eggs, are the cheap components that make this anytime casserole taste like a Denver omelet. I like to cook in broth, if I have some.
Peace, Love and Low Carbs: Cabbage Noodle Tuna Casserole: Low Carb, Gluten Free. Peace, Love and Low Carbs: Low Carb Big Mac Casserole. Virtual Vegan: Bubble and Squeak Patties. You can have $3 USD Frugal Tuna Stovetop Casserole using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of $3 USD Frugal Tuna Stovetop Casserole
- You need 1/2 box of Noodles (i use linguine or spaghetti).
- You need 1 can of Tuna.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 dash of Parmasan Cheese.
- Prepare 1 dash of Seasoning Salt or regular salt.
- Prepare 1 can of Mushroom Soup (try not to get the lesser sodium, has less flavor) INSTEAD OF A CAN OF WATER USE MILK.
See more ideas about Recipes, Cheap meals, Food. Food.com has a massive collection of recipes that are submitted, rated and reviewed by people who are passionate about food. From international cuisines to quick and easy meal ideas, Food.com is where you can find what youre craving. The first day I was full from eating all my perishables the night before, so I ended up only eating dinner that night.
$3 USD Frugal Tuna Stovetop Casserole instructions
- Put noodles in water and boil as directed..
- As noodles are boiling, add tuna, soup with the can of milk, garlic, salt, parmasan together in another pot and stir well on medium heat.
- When noodles are done/al dente, drain..
- Taste the sauce and add pepper or parmasan to your taste..
- Add the sauce on top of your noodles and you are done! A quick, frugal tuna casserole from the stovetop..
- You're welcome to add your own vegetables i.e. peas..
See more ideas about Recipes, Meals, Food. See more ideas about Tuna noodle, Tuna noodle casserole, Tuna casserole. Our class and community go through the videos and worksheets together, hold each other accountable to our goals, and share wins and savings victories each week. Put them in a mixing bowl. Optional: Sprinkle with shredded cheese & dollop with sour cream.