Almond flour chocolate chip cookies (Keto). Sugar-Free Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe (Paleo, Gluten-Free) – This sugar-free, low carb chocolate chip cookies recipe will become your new favorite treat! These keto chocolate chip cookies are fuel-filled and SO much cleaner than traditional cookies. Buttery and soft in the middle, deliciously crispy on But, do those health-ified recipes for 'sugar free chocolate chip cookies with almond flour' really taste that good…?
I chose almond this time, mostly to be different because I've already. Almond flour is the secret ingredient in these crisp and tender chocolate chip cookies. For chewiest cookies, enjoy these warm from the oven. You can cook Almond flour chocolate chip cookies (Keto) using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Almond flour chocolate chip cookies (Keto)
- You need 1 cup of almond flour.
- You need of Sweetened or unsweetened chocolate chips (amount choice).
- You need 1/8 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sweetener of your choice. I used 26 packets Splenda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1-2 tsp of milk your choice. I used unsweetened coconut milk.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- It’s 1 of egg (optional: makes it chewy).
If you prefer them a bit crisp, wait until they've cooled before biting into one (or several). Store any remaining cookies at room temperature – a cookie jar keeps. Chocolate chip cookies are one of the delights that we learned in our childhood and can continue to enjoy throughout life. Therefore, many keto dieters find it hard to get enough fiber in their diet.
Almond flour chocolate chip cookies (Keto) step by step
- Preheat oven to 325 F. Mix dry ingredients well. Add wet ingredients to form a dough. If to sticky sprinkle small amount of almond flour for dry dough. Shape into cookies. Place on a cookie sheet and bake on the center rack 10-12 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes before handling..
They are packed full of nutrition and will help satisfy your sweet tooth! Our favorite almond flour Keto desserts: Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies. The ghee and almond flour combine to form a simple cookie dough that can be refrigerated to harden. And you can choose your favorite Keto sugar to sweeten your cookies and decorate it with chocolate chunks. These are THE BEST peanut butter chocolate chip almond flour cookies for keto.