No bake cereal bars/cookies. In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows; stir until completely melted. A dry chocolate frosting mix (I think Jiffy is the only manufacture of this product) is the secret ingredient in these chocolate super rich bar cookies.
For more color, sprinkle on the M&M's once the bars are in the pan. Then press them in. —Connie Craig, Lakewood, Washington This is a no-bake cookie or bar with a good peanut butter taste. I really love how these turned out. You can have No bake cereal bars/cookies using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of No bake cereal bars/cookies
- You need 5 cups of corn flakes cereal.
- Prepare 1 cup of corn syrup.
- It’s 1 cup of peanut butter.
- It’s 1 cup of Granulated sugar.
The cookies are thick, peanut buttery and chewy. They are like energy balls but in a cookie form. How to make easy homemade No Bake Cereal Bars. Before I ripped open the new box of cereal to get some bar treatment, I thought for a second.
No bake cereal bars/cookies step by step
- Add your cereal and all your ingredients to a bowl. Some do their ingredients in another bowl then add it to the cereal, but I’ve found this way to be the easiest..
- Once it’s all completely mixed you can either use a spoon and make cookie shapes, or flatten it on to your pan then cut it later. Be sure to line your pan with parchment paper..
- Let sit in the fridge for one hour then serve!.
Why not combine all the leftover bits and bobs of cereal and replace the crispy rice, cup for cup, and use said cereal instead. Of course, stirring in chocolate, coconut, and almonds makes these no-bake chocolate oat bars a lot less like cereal, steering them clearly into dessert territory. Make one of our top-rated bar recipes today and see for yourself how easy and crowd-pleasing these classic desserts can be. From lemon to pumpkin spice and every chocolate-filled creation in between, Betty has a dessert bar recipe for any occasion. According to recipe author Denise, the secret to making perfect cookies is in the timing of the all-important boil phase. "Start timing when the mixture reaches a full rolling boil; this is the trick to successful cookies.