Creamy Tuna Cassarole. A tender-crisp veggie is the perfect complement to creamy tuna noodle casserole. Try zesty garlic broccoli, steamed vegetable ribbons with a squeeze of fresh lemon or any of these veggie side dishes. When you need supper fast, this tuna noodle casserole makes a super one-dish meal.
Or substitute with broccoli or mushrooms, whatever vegetable you want! This delicious Recipe was also featured on Tasty!. Combine noodles, tuna, peas, mushrooms and remaining milk in large bowl. You can cook Creamy Tuna Cassarole using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Tuna Cassarole
- Prepare 8 oz of Egg Noodles.
- It’s 1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- You need 1/4 cup of Butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of Evaporate Milk.
- It’s 2 can of Tuna 10oz.
- You need 1/2 cup of Block Mild Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of Block Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
Add cream cheese mixture; mix lightly. Add tuna and noodles to soup mixture. Transfer to a full-size hotel pan. Cook noodles as directed on package.
Creamy Tuna Cassarole step by step
- Boil water and add Egg Noodles..
- In sauce pan add Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Can Milk, Tuna, Butter, Cream of Mushroom Soup and Salt and Pepper. Cook on low until creamy..
- Grate a little Mild cheddar Cheese to put on top. Mix all together. Pour into a pan..
- Cook at 325-350 degrees about 25-30 mins..
- You can add Peas to your Creamy Cheese Tuna Cassarole if you choose..
In one bowl combine onion, mushrooms and tuna, mix well. In another bowl combine condensed soup, milk, mayonnaise and spices, wisk together until combined. With tuna casserole, bechamel eliminates the need for a canned cream soup. its thick, creamy texture clings to the pasta and adds tremendous flavor overall. The amount used in this recipe keeps the entire casserole light but still filling. As I mentioned earlier, this tuna casserole with egg noodles comes together with just six ingredients: low-sodium canned peas, canned tuna in water, canned cream of mushroom soup, egg noodles, dry bread crumbs, and whole milk.