My Nutella Cookies. Reviews for: Photos of Nutella® Cookies. I made these as bars instead of cookies. And were a big hit in our house.
This recipe falls into the latter. When baking with our kiddies, there is one key ingredient… simplicity! And these NO-bake Nutella Cookies have it! You can cook My Nutella Cookies using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Nutella Cookies
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of corn starch.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of soften.
- It’s 3/4 cup of packed light brown sugar or dark.
- It’s 1/2 cup of nutella.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- It’s 3/4 cup of chocolate chips.
No-bake recipes are my best and they also help the kids with confidence in the kitchen, without worrying about hot ovens or burning the batch etc. A list short enough that you may have most of the items in your pantry. Nutella is one of the greatest foods ever created, am I right? Whether it's on toast, with fruit, in crepes or simply eaten out of a spoon, I can't get enough of the stuff.
My Nutella Cookies instructions
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, cocoa, cornstarch, baking soda and salt. Set aside..
- In a separate large bowl, beat together the butter and sugar until fluffy. Beat in the Nutella, followed by the egg and vanilla..
- Turn the mixer down to low and add in the flour mixture about 1/2 at a time..
- Turn off the mixer and scrape down the sides of the bowl using a large wooden spoon or rubber spatula. Stir in the chocolate chips..
- When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 350F degrees..
- Form the cookies into balls about 1 – 1.5 tablespoons in size (I recommend using a cookie scoop), and place the cookies 2 inches apart on the lined cookie sheets..
- Bake 1 tray at a time in the preheated oven for 11-13 minutes, or until the tops look set..
- Remove from the oven and allow the cookies to cool fully on the cookie tray. Optionally, dot the tops of each cookie with extra chocolate chips..
These Nutella stuffed cookies have shot to the top of my favorite desserts list because they're just that good. I seriously LOVE Nutella Cookies ️. So putting the two together just makes perfect sense. Big, buttery chocolate chip cookies swirled with Nutella and sprinkled with sea salt. Thick and chewy Nutella Cookies For.