Protein banana cookies. Cookies for a Tasty and Healthier Alternative. Packed with Plant Protein and Fiber. Lenny & Larry's Plant-Based Protein Cookies are Available for Purchase Online Today.
Compared to a regular cookie, these are high protein and low sugar cookies. Plus, they can be frozen for meal prep! Effortless Banana, Oat, & Vanilla Protein Cookies! You can cook Protein banana cookies using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Protein banana cookies
- It’s 2 of med very ripe bananas.
- It’s 1-1/2 cups of rolled oats.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of dark chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoons of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of shilved Almonds.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla.
- It’s 1 scoop of vanilla protein i used level1 -link on my profile.
- You need 1 tbs of monkfruit sweetener.
These delicious protein cookies are bursting with goodness to keep you going through the day, whether you have them for breakfast or a snack. Chocolate drizzle is of course optional, but highly recommended! It's a tasty blend of pea protein, brown rice protein, and pumpkin protein that's also free of gluten, artificial sweeteners, and GMOs. Since it's sweetened with stevia, it tastes super sweet but won't cause spikes in your blood sugar.
Protein banana cookies step by step
- Pre heat ove at 375°.
- On a cookie sheet line with foil and spray with cooking spray..
- In a bowl add ripe bananas and swash with the back of a fork. Mix in vanilla, protein, and sweetener.
- Add oats and gently stir till well combined. Should look like a thick cookie batter..
- Add mix ins ; chocolate chips almonds and cinnamon.
- Scoop 1 heaping tablespoon on a greased cookie sheet lighly press down to form a cookie..
- Bake for 10-12 min till the edges are golden..
- Cool..and enjoy.
These gluten-free cookies made with dairy-free chocolate chips, flax seeds, and banana are a sweet post-workout snack packed with protein. For more sweetness, you could easily transform this recipe into chocolate chip protein cookies. Just note that, depending upon what mix-ins you swap, you may alter the cookies' protein content. I have not tried adding protein powder to these cookies. Banana Oatmeal Cookies Q&A: Are oatmeal banana cookies healthy?