Keto Lemon Cheesecake.
You can have Keto Lemon Cheesecake using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Lemon Cheesecake
- Prepare of Cheesecake Base.
- You need 200 g of Almond Flour.
- It’s 75 g of Butter.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Erythritol.
- It’s Pinch of Salt.
- Prepare of Cheesecake Filling.
- It’s 600 g of Cream Cheese.
- You need 1 Cup of Whipping Cream.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Erythritol.
- You need 4 Tablespoons of Fresh Lemon Juice.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Essence.
Keto Lemon Cheesecake instructions
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a 9 imch spring form baking tin with baking paper..
- Mix the almond flour, salt and erythritol with melted butter..
- Press mixture into a 9 inch spring form baking tin and bake for 10 minutes..
- Whisk the cream, cream cheese, eryhritol, vanilla essence and lemon juice until mixture becomes very thick..
- Pour mixture onto cooled base and place in the freezer for 3 hours..
- Garnish with grated lemon peel and/or a slice of lemon..
- Store in refrigerator..