Easiest Tuna Casserole Ever!. I love to serve this dressed-up version of a tuna casserole. The green beans add nice texture, color and flavor. The first time I made this dish, my uncle asked for seconds even though tuna casseroles are not usually his favorite. —Jone Furlong, Santa Rosa, California Fold in the tuna, followed by the cooked egg noodles and shredded cheddar cheese.
Best Ever Tuna Noodle Casserole – creamy, cheesy and completely delicious, this casserole is even adored by those who say they hate Tuna Noodle Casserole. The Best Tuna Salad Recipe Ever The Best Tuna Casserole Recipe Ever […] Reply. The Best Tuna Casserole is SO easy to make! You can cook Easiest Tuna Casserole Ever! using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easiest Tuna Casserole Ever!
- It’s 1 box of macaroni and cheese.
- It’s 1 can of Tuna in water.
- You need 1 can of Cream of Celery Soup.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded cheese.
Made with a simple from scratch sauce, egg noodles, tuna, peas and a crunchy Panko-Parmesan topping, this comfort food classic is sure to become a new family favorite! TUNA CASSEROLE RECIPE FROM SCRATCH IS ABOUT TO BECOME YOUR FAVORITE EASY CASSEROLE RECIPE! This Tuna Casserole Recipe is the BEST ever without any canned soups or mayo! Just tuna and bright peas enveloped in the most flavorful rich, creamy cheese sauce all topped with golden crispy panko.
Easiest Tuna Casserole Ever! instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook macaroni and cheese as box directs.I only use the kind with cheese sauce not powdered cheese..
- Add the cream of Celery soup and half a can of water..
- Drain tuna and add it also.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour into oven safe dish and top with shredded cheese. Bake for 10-15 minutes. Until bubbling!.
This Tuna Noodle Casserole is made with pantry friendly ingredients and is easy to customize – swap the. Tuna casseroles are easy on the budget and always comforting. Feel free to change things up with different pasta shapes, a combination of cheeses, or alternative toppings. My husband and I agree that this is the best tuna casserole we've ever had! Tuna Noodle Casserole is a classic American dish!