Creamy Baked Chicken Sausage Casserole. Rao's will take your Chicken Cacciatore to the next level with our Roasted Garlic Sauce. We make our sauces slowly so you can make delicious meals fast. Grab a recipe and try now!
This Creamy Chicken Casserole (aka Chicken Gloria) is always a hit at parties. This is one of our all-time favorite and most popular chicken recipes for good reason! Here is how you cook that. You can cook Creamy Baked Chicken Sausage Casserole using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Baked Chicken Sausage Casserole
- You need 4 packs of chicken sausage, cut into fourths.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/2 cup of red wine.
- Prepare 2 cans (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 (8 ounce) of can tomato sauce.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare of Pasta (your favorite!).
- You need of Cheddar cheese slices from the deli.
Ingredients of Creamy Baked Chicken Sausage Casserole. Combine the cooked sausage with cream cheese. Crumble the sausage mixture into a baking dish. Add cheese and frozen tater tots.
Creamy Baked Chicken Sausage Casserole instructions
- Place your chicken sausages in a large pot that has been heated with olive oil……Sauté until slightly browned……
- Next add your onion, green pepper and garlic, sauté for several more minutes…….
- Now add your red wine, sauté until wine has been reduced…….
- Next add : diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, black pepper, oregano and Italian seasoning, boil for several minutes…….
- Reduce heat to medium and add your heavy cream, stir well…….
- Meanwhile boil your pasta, I’m using egg noodles today……drain well…….
- Place pasta in a baking pan that has been sprayed with canola oil cooking spray, then top with chicken sausage mixture, stir gently…….
- Top with your cheddar cheese slices……..
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes, or until cheese has melted……..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
Gently toss to evenly distribute in the pan. Whisk together eggs, milk, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Pour over the tater tot mixture and bake. I used Jimmy Dean breakfast sausage in this casserole. One bite of this Creamy Baked Chicken Fajitas Casserole and you will have your new favorite dinner recipe.