Buffalo chicken soup. Transform Everyday Meals Into Savory Favorites With Inspiration From Knorr®. Discover Great Meals For the Family & Convert Any Side Dish To A Delicious Main! But you can bottle it, and that's exactly what we did.
Stir in the chicken, buffalo wing sauce, and Cheddar cheese. Add gradually to soup, stirring after each addition just until melted. Stir in three-fourths of the shredded chicken; heat through. You can cook Buffalo chicken soup using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Buffalo chicken soup
- You need of butter.
- You need of celery, chopped.
- Prepare of yellow onion, diced.
- It’s of garlic, minced.
- You need of paprika.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- Prepare of onion powder.
- It’s of Carton chicken broth.
- It’s of lbs. chicken breasts, cooked, shredded.
- You need of ranch dressing.
- You need of buffalo sauce.
- It’s of cream cheese.
- Prepare of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of green onions, chopped.
Top with remaining chicken, blue cheese, and hot sauce. This buffalo chicken soup is a fun and different way to enjoy your favorite hot wing flavors! Well, it's soup season again, and I'm all over it. Not the cooler weather, but I do like soup.
Buffalo chicken soup instructions
- In a large sauce pan or skillet melt butter on medium heat. Saute celery and onion until soft and onion is translucent. 3-4 minutes. Add garlic, saute another 1 minute..
- Season with paprika, garlic powder and onion powder. Cook until fragrant. Another minute or so. Add chicken broth and bring to a boil..
- Add the buffalo sauce, ranch dressing, cream cheese and shredded cheese. Cook stirring occasionally until smooth and creamy.
- Add shredded chicken..
- Top with more shredded cheese and green onions. And more buffalo sauce if desired..
If desired, top servings with celery and additional hot sauce. Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Soup satisfies the craving for buffalo wings with spicy pepper sauce and a bit of blue cheese dressing blended into the soup base. Here's what you'll need to make the soup: Garlic – Garlic belongs in every savory soup base, in my opinion. Its humble, yet striking, flavor elevates every other flavor in the soup. The process for how to make buffalo chicken soup in a pressure cooker is very straightforward.