Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole. Rao's will take your Chicken Cacciatore to the next level with our Roasted Garlic Sauce. We make our sauces slowly so you can make delicious meals fast. Grab a recipe and try now!
Ingredients include shredded chicken, egg noodles and cheddar cheese. Make this cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole from scratch with simple, wholesome ingredients. The egg noodles, vegetables and tender chicken come together in a creamy sauce with a buttery Ritz cracker topping. You can have Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole
- It’s 4 of skinless boneless thighs, or whatever you have, cubed small.
- Prepare 1/2 of large onion diced.
- Prepare 4 cloves of Garlic minced.
- Prepare of I can whole kernel corn drained.
- Prepare 1 of corn can full of Frozen peas.
- It’s 16 oz of jar ragu double cheddar sauce + 3/4 ragu jar of half and half. You can use milk, broth, or water. Whatever you have.
- It’s 4-6 oz of sour cream.
- It’s 1/2 bag of wide egg noodles, uncooked.
- You need 1/2 lb of cooked bacon crumbled small.
- It’s of Panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare of Grated Parm.
- Prepare of Chopped green onions.
- It’s of Salt pepper onion and garlic powders.
- You need of Southern poultry seasoning (see picture).
- You need of Olive oil for browning chicken onions and garlic.
Add a salad and corn muffins or biscuits for an easy dinner any night of the week! Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole ~ Easy, Hearty and Comforting Casserole Loaded with Chicken, Peas, Carrots, Corn and Egg Noodles! Chicken and Noodle Casserole Will Become a Family Favorite Dinner! As you well know, my mom is pretty awesome.
Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 375. Spray casserole with nonstick spray..
- In a skillet, brown seasoned onions, garlic and chicken with the seasonings. While that’s happening, in a big bowl, add corn, peas, dry noodles, jar of sauce and sour cream and toss to coat. I season this too..
- When the chicken, onions and garlic are browned, add the liquid to the ragu jar, cover it and shake then pour into the chicken to deglaze the skillet. Turn off heat, stir, and pour into your big bowl and combine..
- Pour the whole mix into your pan or dish and cover with foil. If you need any more liquid at this point splash it over the top but it’s not a soupy consistency. Bake for 30-40 then pull it out and uncover..
- Sprinkle the entire top with panko bread crumbs then sprinkle with parm. I season the top a little then add the bacon bits. I used bacon we had the other day already cooked. Turn the oven to 400..
- Bake uncovered for about 15 mins more for the bacon to crisp. Sprinkle green onion over when it comes out and enjoy. Doesn’t really need to sit..
She takes care of us all and is it pretty much the binding that keeps. Creamy, cheesy, and loaded with comforting flavors, this chicken noodle casserole is a great hearty meal your family will love! Shredded chicken, veggies, bacon, plenty of cheese, a rich creamy sauce, and a crunchy onion topping… hungry yet? Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole – creamy pasta with chicken and a crunchy topping! This is an easy weeknight meal the whole family will love!