Buffalo chicken soup. But you can bottle it, and that's exactly what we did. Introducing a soup with nothing to hide. We don't leave taste to the imagination.
With chicken, buffalo sauce, cream cheese, celery, and carrots, a flavorful soup is the result! Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Soup: This soup is lighter than buffalo wings with all same the robust flavor (and it can also be made on the stovetop!) Healthy Buffalo Chicken Soup. Today's Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Soup is the perfect example of enjoying flavor while watching your weight! You can have Buffalo chicken soup using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buffalo chicken soup
- You need 2 Tbsp. of butter.
- You need 1 1/2 C. of celery, chopped.
- It’s 1 of yellow onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of onion powder.
- You need 1 (32 oz.) of Carton chicken broth.
- You need 2 of lbs. chicken breasts, cooked, shredded.
- It’s 1/2 C. of ranch dressing.
- Prepare 3/4 C. of buffalo sauce.
- Prepare 4 oz. of cream cheese.
- It’s 2 C. of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 3 of green onions, chopped.
This recipe is versatile, flavorful, and much lighter than traditional buffalo wings. This buffalo chicken soup is a fun and different way to enjoy your favorite hot wing flavors! Well, it's soup season again, and I'm all over it. Not the cooler weather, but I do like soup.
Buffalo chicken soup step by step
- In a large sauce pan or skillet melt butter on medium heat. Saute celery and onion until soft and onion is translucent. 3-4 minutes. Add garlic, saute another 1 minute..
- Season with paprika, garlic powder and onion powder. Cook until fragrant. Another minute or so. Add chicken broth and bring to a boil..
- Add the buffalo sauce, ranch dressing, cream cheese and shredded cheese. Cook stirring occasionally until smooth and creamy.
- Add shredded chicken..
- Top with more shredded cheese and green onions. And more buffalo sauce if desired..
If desired, top servings with celery and additional hot sauce. We turned a favorite appetizer into a zesty and comforting slow-cooker soup! Combine cream cheese, hot sauce, chicken, onion and celery in a slow cooker, then cook until creamy and tender. Stir in even more cheese and serve with garnishes of fresh celery, pepper sauce and blue cheese crumbles for a complete dish. The process for how to make buffalo chicken soup in a pressure cooker is very straightforward.